The Timberland Tree Care team has offered dependable tree removal in Walnut Creek and throughout Contra Costa County since 1989. Give us a call any time to get an no obligation estimate for your tree pulling needs.
Why Call Us for your Tree Removal Needs?
We know there are many local tree removal companies you could call, but nobody does it like Timberland.
- Our arborists are fully licensed, certified, and insured, so you’ll never have to worry.
- We show up on time to every job, every time.
- We communicate early and often. You’ll get accurate pricing estimates, a confirmation before the job begins, updates in case the details of your job change, and clear, simple billing at the end.
- We have regular meetings to continually re-educate our arborists about all the latest safety procedures.
Removing a Tree The Right Way is a Big Job
Removing a tree (or multiple trees) from your landscape probably seems like a huge chore, and you might have been putting it off for a while. Without the proper equipment and labor available, getting a tree out of the ground can be almost impossible. Large trees have large root systems, and even if all you can see above ground is a stump, we know that’s only the tip of the iceberg—or, really, the tip of the tree. A tree’s root systems are not just designed to bring them water, they are designed to anchor a tree into the ground, giving it a hard grip against rough weather and anything else that might slam into it. Removing that anchor, or enough of it to get the tree stump out of the ground, is not something we suggest you try on your own.
How Much Does Tree Removal Cost?
Tree removal starts at about $150, but many factors can impact the price:
- The tree’s height and circumference – Larger trees require bigger equipment, more debris removal, and more experienced arborists.
- Location & accessibility – Easily accessible trees cost less to remove than trees near roofs, on side yards that limit which equipment can be used, or trees near hardscaping.
- The time of year – Tree pulling can cost less during winter or early spring when are less busy. Likewise, emergency tree removal may cost more.
- The stump – It will cost less to remove your tree if you don’t need the stump and root system removed as well.
What Happens to Your Tree After We Remove it?
The trees we remove are ground into mulch and repurposed. If you want great ground cover that can help keep weeds out, prevent soil compaction, and insulate soil to prevent root systems from temperature swings, we’ll be happy to install it for you. If not, we’ll be happy to haul it away to another home.
Tree Pulling & More
When it comes to removing a whole tree or just the stump, you’ll want to call us for our premier tree removal services. If you have any other trees on the property, look into our tree trimming and maintenance services as well. Let us look after the health and beauty of all your trees. Call today and get a quick quote for our tree removal services. We will get rid of the tree and stump for you so you can use your outdoor space however you choose!
We Offer Tree Removal Throughout Contra Costa
We don’t just offer tree removal in Walnut Creek anymore. Call us any time for:
Timberland Tree Care is available for residential and commercial tree removal throughout Contra Costa. Call us any time to learn more, or to get started on your next project.