Tree Care in Concord, CA
Are you looking for a dependable tree care company in Concord? Whether you’ve got fallen branches from the last big storm or are looking to add new trees to your landscape, our team of qualified arborists can help. From tree stump removal to tree trimming and maintenance, our team is equipped with all of the tools and knowledge needed to provide you with top quality tree care that will help your trees to thrive, no matter the climate. Call today for our Concord tree care services.
Our Tree Care Services
- Tree trimming, pruning & cutting
- Tree spraying & tree pest control
- Tree fertilization
- Tree root removal
- Cabling and bracing
- Tree crown reduction
- Commercial tree service and removal
Why Choose Us for your Tree Service Needs?
Our staff is some of the best in the industry, backed by the expertise of a fully certified arborist with a wealth of knowledge. As a locally owned and operated tree care company in San Ramon, we know you’ll be satisfied with the level of service our team provides.
- Excellent customer service
- Locally owned and operated
- Licensed and insured
- Certified arborist on staff
- Covering 100% of your tree care needs
- Always ready to go above and beyond for the customer
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Efficient and effective services
Commercial Tree Service
Not all Concord tree care companies are equipped to handle large commercial jobs, but we are. Backed by a large fleet of bucket trucks and industry-leading equipment, our arborists can service the largest trees in Concord, including olive, blue gum eucalyptus, American elm, and valley oak.
Tree Removal Permits in Concord
It is not necessary to obtain a permit to remove many types of trees in Concord, including eucalyptus, acacia, Monterey pine, palm, and privet, unless they have been designated a “heritage tree” by Concord’s planning commission.
However, many other types of trees do require permits from the city of Concord to remove, including:
- Any valley oak, blue oak, coast live oak, California bay, California buckeye, or California sycamore more than 12″ in diameter at breast height (DBH)
- Other trees with a DBH of 24″, or a multi-stemmed tree with stems that add to 24″ DBH or more.
- Any tree with 6″ DBH located within the structural setback of creeks or streams.
There are other stipulations that can make tree removal in Concord complicated, but the good news is that our team knows the law, is happy to walk you through the process, and can even pull all of the necessary permits for you.